Your Website Design Company
Choosing the right website design company is critical because your website is your most important and most valuable marketing asset. It is often the very first impression of your business and thus it must reflect the quality of your brand. Your website works every day, all day.
A great website is a lead generation engine. One that clearly defines your products, services and highlights your key differentiators.
Why Choose WSI Connect as your website design company?
We take an Owner’s Perspective:
At WSI Connect we work closely with our clients to clearly define their business goals and objectives and integrate these into the website development process. Some businesses only require a basic online brochure with a little local SEO. Others require a full marketing system with automation and integrated content marketing, email marketing, and social media campaigns. We are here to help every step of the way.
Here is an example of a project outline for a medium sized website:
Critical elements of great web design:
- Research – We take the time to clearly understand your business, target markets, and top competitors so that we develop a powerful website that enables your business to dominate.
- Landing Pages – These help drive conversions. They provide some type of offer such as an eBook, free consultation, or email newsletter, as a few examples.
- Coding – Websites need to clearly speak to search engines and they do that in the code. We are careful to optimize the code in the way that Google specifies.
- Testing – Your visitors are coming in on a wide range of web browsers, from an even wider range of devices. Before we launch a new site we test it across a wide range of devices and browsers to ensure that it looks great on all of them.
Website must haves:
- Responsive/mobile friendly – Based on an analysis of our clients, over 50% of traffic comes from visitors using mobile devices. Google now indexes the mobile version of your website. Essentially this means that the mobile version of your website is the most important version.
- Speed is essential – Test your website using Pingdom. Slow websites create bad user experiences and are quickly abandoned.
- Beautiful graphics or photos – Humans are very visual by nature. We can help with graphic design, stock image sourcing, and photo editing /enhancing.
- Customer testimonials – We encourage all of our clients to solicit testimonials from their customers so that we can publish them on their website. We’ve seen that a testimonial page receives a lot of traffic, which means that they have value.
- Conversions – This is why businesses invest in marketing. We work with our clients to understand what they define as an appropriate conversion. For some of them, it is a call from a well-qualified prospect, others need a completed order on their website. To help enable this we leverage tap to call phone numbers, landing pages, calls-to-action (CTAs) and optimized contact pages, as a few examples.