WSI Connect is an independent, innovative marketing agency. We are part of the WSI global network, the largest digital marketing network in the world. As part of that network, we have partnerships with industry leaders such as Google, Hubspot, SemRush, and SharpSpring.
WSI Connect is looking to hire a WordPress & SEO Specialist. Our goal is to foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and trust. Integrity is our highest priority.
Who We Need
As a WordPress & SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for a wide variety of projects within the company. This job requires someone who enjoys SEO, working with WordPress and producing technical marketing reports. Strong attention to detail is essential for this position.
Here are some of the abilities we are looking for:
- This is a remote position (telecommute) so we need someone that can manage their time well and complete projects without their boss constantly looking over their shoulder.
- To do the job right you will need to become proficient with tools such as Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
- We often need to update information on a client’s website, or even on our own site. We use WordPress along with the majority of our clients. It’s a big bonus if you already have experience with this CMS.
- The reports we create and the data that we gather are used to help our clients understand the value they are receiving from our services. Thus your attention to detail and excellent written communications skills are extremely important.
- You should be passionate about researching new technology vendors and helping us to identify new ways to integrate their solutions into our services so that we can continually increase the value we provide to our clients.
- Be sure to mention your favorite color in your cover letter. It’s a test to make sure that you took the time to carefully read this job posting.
- The position requires collaboration with our Sales Director to help competitive analysis for clients and prospects.
- Experience with digital marketing strategies such as website development, SEO, PPC, email marketing and social media is a huge plus.
Daily activities will include:
- Publishing Content to WordPress websites and blogs
- Sharing published content on Social Media sites (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.)
- Website SEO Audits
- Website Development
- Directory/Citation Building
- Link building
- Competitive Analysis
- Monthly reporting using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- A percentage of each week will be dedicated to training and skill improvement
- B.S./B.A degree, or combination of education and work experience.
- 2+ years related marketing experience.
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytic skills.
- Highly self-motivated, ability to work independently, think creatively, and detail oriented.
Your application must include a cover letter and resume. Work examples are appreciated and a very good way to stand out from the other applicants.